8 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

Power of fedora and opensource !!


Hello everyone ;

Couple of weeks ago I finished my first university inter-ship. Generally It was all about mechtronics engineering and so on. My profession much more on electronics and computers. But I have to know all of them (Machine,electronics,electrics,computer). My first day already started my best friend. That was fedora. I already installed Fedora latest version. If I didn't have intership ,  I was try on F20 but this time I said myself "I need working and stable system and hold yourself for F20 :) " My first days was all about raspberry-pi and working on LAMP server. I used fedora all times. When people come to office see my machine and with different UI first question always starting was "What are you using ?" My answer always gladly starting with "Fedora" and telling what's advantage of system and people gonna wonder more "If It's really can I install" I'm really happy to say this easily "yes you can install fedora any machine you want" You can try normal ARCH or secondary ARCH (ARM,ARM-64). That was very nice to have people asking for fedora I'm glad to my job as "Ambassador". After a few days later. I got "android" seminar I decided to join with my fedora. Everybody was using mostly "M$" and a few "OSX" but I got the fastest and I always open applications emulator and everything so easily and thanks to Fedora team I can install "eclipse" and all the stuff so fast and usage always in best. No java cpu eating no crashing everything was working perfectly. I honestly can say I opened 30+ apps and I don't but It should be really more. My days and reporting always working on Fedora and find solution always on fedora making apps and Server systems and everything was so easy to work on Fedora. Then after 10 days I started my another project , "ARDUINO !!" I got arduino. It was my first hand experience with arduino because I was have all the sensors I can imagine. Bluetooth modules, wifi modules,temperature,gas,humidity,wind,light,color etc. I tested them all I used them all without any programming problem on my Fedora. I just yum the package and I was have latest arduino and I added tons of library for sensors and I started the coding. I controlled the system over my fedora and my own android phone.  And I complete my inter-ship with full fedora system. Everybody push me to use something else but I never give-up my fedora I always stick on it. I trust "Fedora" and I complete with A+  :)

Lastly but not final I found very nice simulator program "fritzing" I never know we have on fedora repo but I'm too happy to we have it. I can test every arduino and stuff on it.

Thank you Fedora
Thank you Fedora Team
You're the best !! : )

Onuralp SEZER
Fedora Ambassadors EMEA Member