11 Kasım 2012 Pazar

Fedora 18 Beta TC8 Nvidia 304.64 Library Path Change

Today I installed new Fedora 18 Beta TC8 as a Default Desktop(Gnome-shell) and I updated my system add packages after all I started to follow my Nvidia optimus guide and I realized now Nvidia xorg.conf's libraries paths  ;


Section "Files"
   ModulePath   "/usr/lib64/nvidia"
   ModulePath   "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules"
EndSection


Another things are , we don't need anymore these things; 

2 “mv /usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia /usr/lib64/xorg” so that Xorg on intel stops finding nvidia modules

4 in /etc/bumblebee/xorg.conf.nvidia change ModulePath from “/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia” (set per instructions above) to “/usr/lib64/xorg/nvidia” so that X on nvidia will find nvidia modules

Rest of guide is still same have good optimus using :)) 

Thank you
Onuralp SEZER
Fedora Ambassador